Speedmaster - Low Rider Seat Version 2.

Low Rider Seat Version 2 done. Or as I like to call my new old seat , Tuck and Roll Brat style. Ended up not using the leather I have. The original seat cover from my 1971 CL450 Honda was pressed into service. I wanted an older look to the seat. I think using a 40 year old seat cover has done that.

Mounted a bit different than Version 1.Cut some of the tank mounting rubber away so the seat seats in under there. Made a bracket out of a strip of alloy to bolt the rear of the seat down. It don't move. Old belt used to stop brackets from rubbing on paint.

Might make a P-pad next. Also must tidy up all the lacing holding the saddlebags on.








Comments

  1. Good job with the seat mate. Are these available for sale at all? Or was this a once off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike. Its a one off. And its coming off as it is not comfy at all.

      Delete

Post a Comment