Time to have a look at another great MuZ. I asked ZzerO, who hangs out at online on the forums at http://forum.monoconnection.nl/, to tell us about his lovely yellow MuZ. So take it away Zzero… He is in the Netherlands.
The this bike is officially called a Skorpion Sport Cup, they have the side fairings standard, mine where taken off for a while because I had a minor crash with a pushbike rider, not my fault...
I've had the bike for about 1.5 year know, bought it in May last year, but I didn’t have my drivers licence yet. I got my licence in August so from that time I could actually ride my MuZ.
At first I only rode for commuting and for fun. Then I went on the track for 2 times (Croix en Ternois). That was so much fun that I only wanted to ride on the track. As I’m still studying, I can’t afford to go to on the track that much. So now I don’t use my sport to much for commuting, and I’m saving up some money to go on the track more often.
mods made to the bike so far:
- Front brake system changed to Brembo, both calliper and master cylinder, from a Yamaha SZR 660.
- White power progressive springs in the front.
- Yamaha FZR 600 rear shock
- Leovince USA slip on muffler
- Front end lowered( 10 mm) and clip ons under the top triple clamp.
- Rear end is lifted with 128 mm dogbones
- 'home made' rearsets which give more ground clearance
- Rear and front fender were personalised.