Off to Mitta Mitta... Some of the bikes seen at the HU Meeting...


Sorry for the delay in updating. Today thought I would show a small selection of the bikes that attended the HU meeting. Some have come all the way from overseas. Others have left here done a big overland trip and then come back home. Some like me dream of doing this. Next update will have more bikes and a ride up to Dartmouth Dam.



Yes there is a Postie bike under there.





Daniel from Switzerland on his Yamaha XTZ 750 Super Ténéré. He rode overland through Iran to India on this bike.



Michael & Colleen Tharme on their 1200GS. They traveled in 2008, Moscow from London.





All the way from the UK. 2 up. Lady pillion is blind.



China and Russia 2008. Garry Chadwick
Vietnam to Italy on a maxi-scooter. He also rode a 125 in China.




Bruce C. Filling up the ER.



Photo credits: Just me this time.

Comments

  1. I am amazed! Some of these little bikes just rocked my world...most people are in too big a hurry to climb aboard one of these and travel the world, man...I'm impressed...this does appear to be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment