Who said you can't fit a Royal Enfield Classic 500 C5 touring seat to a J Series 350? You can if you buy a sprung solo seat mounting bracket. Drill out the rear tank mount. Drill an extra hole in this bracket for the seat mounting bolts. Make a bracket that allows you to use the C5 seat springs and mount this to the rear shock bolts. Why do all of this? I do not like the J Series seats as they all are shaped to pin you in one place when seated on them. I like a flatter seat so I can move back and forwards on the seat. That's just me. This touring seat is very firm at the moment. Hopefully some seat time will make the foam soften up. It is brand new never used and I got it for a good price. These seats are discontinued by RE.
The bags fitted in these photos are very cheap brand new replicas of British WW2 back packs. They are my around town and short ride bags.




Comments
Post a Comment